Tuesday 21 April 2015

Embroidery Hoop

I did a demonstration for Spotlight, and wanted to showcase some of the great things they sell that might not be designed for scrapbooking.  I used an embroidery hoop,  making a circle layout that can be used to decorate your home.

I used Kaisercraft Blu Belle paper,  and tore the paper rather than cutting.  All the roses were hand rolled after tearing spirals.  Lots of layers,  stickers and some die cut leaves finished off this layout. When I stuck down the pieces, I left the edges so that I could curl them up.

The edge of the hoop has a strip of paper that I cut slightly wider than I needed and then folded back. I just love the hint of brown on the reverse side of the blue.

I only did this one hoop,  but I can imagine a cluster of these with different photos and different sizes of hoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment