Sunday 9 February 2014

Birthday Card for Helen 2014

I got a pad of Rosies 6 x 6 Chantilly lace, and I had to use it for Helen to make her birthday card - the colours and paris theme reminds me of her.  I decided to have another go at one of the designs I did in the purple and pink, but maturing it with subtle colours, buttons and more natural tones - this is what I came up with:

It reminds me of a card that I saw on the internet, but I cant remember who it was that did it - still a bit different, but close enough to see a resemblance.  I find it funny that you can have your own ideas and in tweaking them they end up looking like someone else's creation.  I would love to credit the card maker so if you have seen anything like this, please let me know so that I can link and reference them.

1 comment: