Friday 24 January 2014

CKCB Hop Challenge January 2014

Welcome to my blog - my first ever blog hop challenge!  You have arrived here from Milissa


I loved the idea of putting a container on my layout, so here is my page with a jar of "snow":

CHALLENGE #2:  Use a container on your project



I found these little glass jars at the $2 shop years ago, and I never thought of using it in a layout!

All the papers used are from my counterfeited kit.  The photos are of my eldest skiing the Rock Garden on Whakapapa in NZ for the first time!  In fact I used this kit to scrap the whole holiday!!!  Any way, enjoy the rest of the hop, from here you need to go see Elaine

Thanks for joining us on the hop!

5 comments:

  1. that's a really gorgeous page. I love the tiny vial filled with beads. great colours and the snowflakes are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning page - and another sweet little bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love the harmful of snow and the punched snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. Love the jar of snow. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i look good in that photo don't I?

    ReplyDelete