Sunday 22 September 2013

CSI - 90 Buddy Boy



90 - Buddy Boy
So I just had to get a CSI page done quickly because we have school production, Ballet Exams and Jazz exams this week and I dont expect to have much free time after today!  I love how this page just came together!

I really dont like Orange, but I really like how it looks on my page!

  
Scheme - the colours are all there
Evidence – Cat (if photo counts), Bird, Hearts, Stripes, tie something, polka dots, white space, two different alphabets, something transparent and fabric
Testimony – Journal about a pet and IW: friend, different and before:
“For a cat, you have many different names. I call you Buddy Boy as you have always been my fury friend, and you were my fur baby before we even had any kids. The full and formal name we gave you is: Buster Aloysius Greyfur, but we normally introduce you as Buster. Regardless of what name you get called, you have so much personality that you will suit all our ‘pet’ names”.

No comments:

Post a Comment